Tina* asked - how did I meet my hubby and was it love at first site:
Funny story here Tina. After my divorce in 2000, I started going back to school. As part of my great financial aid package, I qualified for student loans so I decided to purchase my first my first computer complete with internet. At the time, I found this great game for a complete
So to answer your question, I met my Hubby online and yes, it was love at first sight since we had a few months to develop our relationship before ever meeting. Now, neither of us hardly ever get online and it's still love at first sight every day when I see him!
1. What did I wear to the wedding: I can't find a decent picture on our camera's that show me - lots of me looking very drunk and goofy but no good ones of my dress. I'll try to take a picture of the dress tonight and also post some of me dancing so you can see how it looks like I stuffed two fighting cats into the ass end of my pantyhose while I dance!
2. All time favorite cocktail: I don't really have one as I rarely drink hard liquor but when I do, I like a good margarita or a good cosmo. I usually just drink wine.
3. All time favorite song: Whiter Shade of Pale by Procul Harum. Hands Down my favorite. In close running is: Just The Way You Are by Billy Joel, Wonderful World by Satchmo (Louis Armstrong), How Great Thou Art (thanks, Nana!! that ones for you), Since I've Been Loving You by Led Zeppelin, Ballad of Curtis Lowe by Skynard....this list could get really long so I'll leave it there.
4. Book? Holy cow, that's a toughie since I own over 200 books but I'd have to say its not just one book, its a series. The Dark Tower series by Stephen King. I can lose myself in Roland's world and everytime I read them, I fall a little more in love with Roland. Guess I like the bad boys! My favorite book as a child was, Grover's Book of Everything or something like that - its Grover going through a museum and each room is full of objects that are the same. That and the Richard Scary books.
5. Do I like Reality TV? Hmmmm, lets see if I can answer this - my TV schedule revolves around these shows at the moment: Amazing Race, Biggest Loser, Celebrity Rehab, LA Ink, Intervention. So, yes, I do like reality TV but not all of it. I'm also addicted to documentaries - like on Court TV, A&E, Discovery Health, TLC, and MSNBC. I'm not a huge fan of things like Survivor (although I used to be, I'm just a tad bit tired of it), Scott Baio shows, Flavor Flav shows. I have to admit to watching a Very Brady Wedding though (or whatever that was called).
*Safari won't let me do links and I'm too lazy to download Firefox at work so if you want to see these ladies great blogs, check out the blog roll.
On the strange off chance that anyone else asks any questions, I will add them here! Thanks again for playing ladies!