Then, the seeds of doubt starting creeping in. What if nobody played? What if my beloved song lyrics sat out there alone and unidentified. I would feel, once again, like the fat kid during a kick ball game. Then, I cried.
Next thing I know, Ms.
So, here are the rules:
1. Put your MP3, IPOD, or other musical device on random.
2. Take the first 25 songs and list the first lyric.
3. Cross out the lyric when identified and be sure to list the correct commenter who got it right.
4. You have to list the first 25 NO MATTER HOW EMBARRASSING and folks, I have some embarrassing shit on my IPOD.
Everybody comfy and ready to play??? Good - lets rock:
1. There's a shadow just behind me, shrouding every breath I take, making every promise empty, pointing every finger at me.
2. I'm not the one who's so far away when I feel the snakebite enter my veins.
3. She gave me her mind then she gave me her body but it seems to be that she gave it to anybody.
5. Long before your rusted chains busted walls and barbed wire cage tried to hold me down.
6. Take me to heart, and I'll always love you. (Several accepted artist for this song!)
7. I made a promise to myself, locked it away deep down inside my heart.
8. So this ain't the end, I saw you again today.
9. She keeps her Moet et Chandon in a pretty cabinet.
10. Asked sweet mama, let me be her kid.
11. I'm ever upper class high society, God's gift to ballroom notoriety.
12. Well I used to wake the morning, before the rooster crowed, searching for soda bottles, get myself some dough.
13. I look at you and my blood boils hot, I feel my temperature rise.
15. I, I'm driving black on black, just got my license back.
21. Leaves are falling all around, its time I was on my way. Thanks to you I'm much obliged for such a pleasant stay.
For a lot of these songs, there are multiple artist but the versions I have are probably my the best known artist for the song. Happy Singing!!
PS: lurkers unite and defeat the music Goddess also known as Sasha!!!!