Wednesday, September 26, 2007

GO SAWKS!



Since we are rapidly approaching post season play and my beloved Red Sox are tenously holding on to the AL East lead, I thought it appropriate to post a video of the last time they went all the way.



No matter how often I watch this it still makes me laugh my rather large fat white Irish ass off....Classic stuff.

PS - I owe a great big shout out to Ashley with love and kisses for helping this technology challenged over 35er learn how to post a freaking video...how is it that I can birth babies but it took me forever to learn to post a photo and/or a video. So, thank you Ashley for the help and also for my new addiction (blogging).

1 comment:

Sasha said...

That is great! Congrats on being more technologically advanced too- I'll have to try that myself soon.