Thursday, October 11, 2007

Secrets to NOT Pissing Me Off

I'm pretty easy going. For the most part. I only lose my temper when I'm irritated. Therefore, here are some things that just irritate piss me off:

1. When I'm anticipating something and its not there. I was thinking all day today about eating the leftover Pork Vindaloo I made as part of my Indian Feast. I get ready to make dinner and *POOF* it's gone. Thanks, Shaggy, thanks a bunch.

2. When there is crap clutter everywhere. Apparently, I'm the only one this bothers. And since I'm the only one this bothers, I end up picking it up. Anal? Why yes, yes I am.

3. When I have 5 thousand hours of taped shows and without discussion, it becomes sports night. Have I mentioned I married a neck? Have I mentioned I hate racing? Have I mentioned that racing is on like 5 nights of the week? Add in baseball, college football, and football....I'm turning into a real woman who hates sports.

4. When I have to repeat myself. I love hate nothing more than telling a whole story to get to the last 2 words and have Hubby go, "What???". Way to make me feel valued! I hate calling the kids to do things and then calling them again and then again. By the 3rd time, the curse words are flying. I truly believe that in our house, the frequency of my voice is only heard by dogs...cuz there sure as hell ain't noone else hearing me!

5. When I buy a new coffee cup to get home and find out it has a huge crack in it. Way to go dumbass....nothing says competence like not looking it over before you spend an insane amount of money for a thermal coffee cup.

6. When I procrastinate so much about this dieting thing and now my jeans feel like a fucking girdle. I refuse to buy a larger size so my only choice is to squeeze into them and spend the whole day attempting to pick half my underwear out of my ass. Yes, half.


Yeah, so I've been a tad agitated the last couple of days. I feel better now.

ETA: I got control of the 'mote so the evening was much happier....I think the heavy sighing and snapping at people did the trick!!!

4 comments:

Sasha said...

Doesn't that feel better! Get it all out!

Unknown said...

I can completely relate to #4. Mr. Ashley makes me nuts with his temporary deafness. EVERY SINGLE TIME I SAY SOMETHING.

Smoochiefrog said...

I call it convienent deafness. It's always convienently whenever I need something done that he falls deaf.

Deb said...

Two words: Sweat pants, no underwear. Well, okay, that was four, but I was rescuing my mobile phone from Kiddo's mouth while doing the math. Sorry!