Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thank You Jacoby


All of America should thank one of the newest BoSox, Jacoby Ellsbury. He stole a base during the game and won all of America a free taco from Taco Bell. So, visit your local Taco Bell on October 30th from 2 to 5 pm for your free taco. And remember, Go BoSox!

Disclaimer: I, personally, think Taco Bell taco's taste like ground up Alpo but I'm willing to do whatever necessary to garner fans over to the Sox Side. So, come on, root for the Sox, you know you wanna!

3 comments:

Deb said...

I'm here for ya, darlin', semi-lesbo crush or not!! (I could use a stalker, btw, so if you're really up for it, just kick it into high gear!)

Sasha said...

Woo hoo!!!!!!!

Sasha said...

Did I tell you I went to Fenway in August? Stood in line forever for left-over tickets, bought a standing room only ticket, had a great time. Very well worth it!